[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Good Bye and Thanks
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Good Bye and Thanks

Good Bye and Thanks

Postby linmk2 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Well, as of yesterday afternoon the 30th, I'm no longer an owner of my Solara convertible. It was traded in on a 2011 Acura TL Tech. I wanted to say farewell to everyone and thanks for the help that the members of the forum provided me while I had my Solara. I can honestly say, that my Toyota was the most reliable car I've ever owned and I've owned more than a few cars over the years. During my 5 years of ownership, it was never in the shop for anything other than normal service. Had Toyota seen fit to continue the Solara convertible, I would have certainly bought another. I will be stopping in from time to time, but I just want to again say thanks and good luck to everyone.
Howard
Arctic Frost Pearl/Ivory, Navi 2006 SLE Convertible
linmk2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5