[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New transmission tsb update
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

New transmission tsb update

New transmission tsb update

Postby Nyyankees3511 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:51 am

So i got my transmission flashed yesterday and according to the tsb the sub calibraton id should be 50621000 well my print out shows 50621200. The main id is the same as the tsb just the sub is different. It also says issue date july 2009 and it says years 04 to 06.
1999 SLE Red metallic/black interior
TRD RSB, Jim's Torque rod, K&N, Interior leds
Nyyankees3511
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: New transmission tsb update

Postby NightRider » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Does not seem that big of a difference...
2004 Black Solara V6SLE COUPE
5% rear window tint 20% front window tint
Injen polished SRI
Alpine Deck w/ complete Rocksford Fosgate speakers & subs
TRD FSB 6000K HID's
NightRider
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5