[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Stock Gen2 Dyno Numbers
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Stock Gen2 Dyno Numbers

Stock Gen2 Dyno Numbers

Postby GzNutz » Thu May 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Since I'm currently back to stock and am having the JPP headers re-installed on Saturday, I decided to get my stock lara dynoed for later comparison. The brand of dyno slips my mind right now (possibly Dynocom) so I'll have to update with that later. Anyways here's the sheet.

I wasn't able to get a full powerband because our damn gen2 autos like to downshift from third gear when punched at an rpm below 3200 even in sport mode. Oh, well.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Stock Gen2 Dyno Numbers

Postby Midias » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

nice about 40 over a gen 1 auto and 10-20 over a manual sweet
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Projex0 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 pm

was this in sport mode 4th gear or D?
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ahausheer » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 pm

NICE. Thanks for posting
ahausheer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Projex0 wrote:was this in sport mode 4th gear or D?

I know it was almost at a 1:1 ratio, which I believe is 4th gear. And it was in sport mode.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5