[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2012 Camry SE
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

2012 Camry SE

2012 Camry SE

Postby SoLarry » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:32 am

I've seen the pictures of the 2012 Camry, and let out a big yawn....but one thing did catch my eye. I really like the wheels on the SE version...I wonder if they would fit on the Solara.....hmmmmm

1991 Oldsmobile Toronado

2004 Toyota Solara SE
SoLarry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 2012 Camry SE

Postby Black Bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 am

If I was a bettin' man, I would guess they would fit. As usual Toyota played it safe and didn't really do any "real" facelift of the Camry....even they openly admit it.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5