[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New owner, TRD exhaust question
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

New owner, TRD exhaust question

New owner, TRD exhaust question

Postby lifelesslived17 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:23 pm

I noticed some paperwork in my glove compartment regarding my car's TRD exhaust system. Did the SE trim level come with that stock, or did someone upgrade to that? Regardless, I like the way it sounds!
lifelesslived17
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New owner, TRD exhaust question

Postby crispone » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:27 pm

lifelesslived17 wrote:I noticed some paperwork in my glove compartment regarding my car's TRD exhaust system. Did the SE trim level come with that stock, or did someone upgrade to that? Regardless, I like the way it sounds!

That is not a stock item. Someone had the TRD exhaust installed, and to your point, they DO sound great and work well on the car. It's a good, quality upgrade, and you are fortunate to have it as part of your purchase. :wink:

...now... compliment that exhaust with a CRISPMONGO AIR FILTER MOD and you'll be set! (Recommended with the CP-e INTAKE if you can get one!)

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby lifelesslived17 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm

it also has a big sticker on the airbox to let me know there is a trd air filter installed, so ill stick with that. Thanks for the info though!
lifelesslived17
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby lifelesslived17 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 am

btw crisp, where in ohio are you located? CLE here
lifelesslived17
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby crispone » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 pm

lifelesslived17 wrote:btw crisp, where in ohio are you located? CLE here

West central region. I'm generally incognito, as I move around the Midwest, Canada and Japan a bit for work. :wink:

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5