[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - replacement struts
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

replacement struts

replacement struts

Postby freewilley » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:52 am

My front struts are leaking and shop advises also changing rear (original with 92,000 miles). Mine is 07 SE.

I am taking the parts down to Mexico with me where I have found an excellent mechanic who speaks no english.
I would like a little more clearance as I drag on some of the speedbumps in MX.
Advice on what to buy? I am thining KYB gas.

I am also going to do the brakes while there, any advice on pads and rotors? I am looking at centric posi quiet pads and centric rotors.

Best prices I have found is on partsgeek.com, which will sell the caboodle for $665 shipped.

thanks for any help
freewilley
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5