[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Front brake job, rotors, pads, cylinder.
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Front brake job, rotors, pads, cylinder.

Front brake job, rotors, pads, cylinder.

Postby ceksolara » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Planning on doing front brake maintenance on my 2007 Solara convertible with 121K miles on it. The rotors need replacement and might as well do the pads while I'm at it. Looks like there is some leakage from the cylinder on the front left so I think I'll need to replace that as well. Any recommendations on parts before I head over to advance auto?
ceksolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Front brake job, rotors, pads, cylinder.

Postby GzNutz » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:34 am

Spend a little more on performance pads like ebc red stuff or hawks.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5