[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Question about Valet Lock and Opening Truck with Remote
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Question about Valet Lock and Opening Truck with Remote

Question about Valet Lock and Opening Truck with Remote

Postby CosmicGrooves » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:48 am

I have a 2005 Solara. Can someone explain to me how the valet lock works.? I swear that before when valet lock was on, the truck could not be opened with the remote.

Now, the valet lock does nothing since the truck can still be opened with the remote. Is this broke?

Can some verify what is correct concerning valet lock and remote trunk opening?

This is 100% factory vehicle with no modifications... except TRD sway bar and TRD wheels.

Thanks!
CosmicGrooves
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5