[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Advice Request- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Advice Request- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement

Advice Request- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement

Postby Mikester » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 am

Hello everyone,

I do not post here all that much, but today I could really use some help. My clutch master cylinder gave out yesterday... of course at the worst possible time (in traffic lol)... Can't complain too much- it lasted 218,000mi. Anyway, I have done all of my own work since buying the car in 2008 (haven't had to do very much at all- great car!), and bought a clutch MC this morning. (2004 SE, 2.4L 5spd). Looking at it, I do not understand if it is possible to remove the clutch MC without removing the brake MC. I searched Google, read a couple of threads here and just can't figure out how to get to it without yanking the MC. Got everything loose, but figured I'd ask the experts here before cracking any lines open. Thank you all in advance for any wisdom you are able to provide.

Mike Chartrand
Mikester
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Advice Request- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement

Postby Mikester » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:30 pm

SO to close this out, the brake master had to come all the way out. Got it done. Thanks anyway :)

Mike
Mikester
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5