[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - the button
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

the button

the button

Postby angelo » Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:43 am

What does the button located under the Trac Off one actually do?
I have SLE V6 with VSC...
angelo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby fotodad » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:16 am

See page 131 in owner's manual. I'm not trying to be a smart *ss. The manual just explains it far better than I could.
2004 Solara SLE
Lunar Mist/Graphite
InvisaGuard
20% tinting all around
Michelin Pilot A/S
Sirius/Streamer plug and play satellite radio
a smiling face in the driver's seat!
fotodad
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby angelo » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:20 am

fotodad wrote:See page 131 in owner's manual. I'm not trying to be a smart *ss. The manual just explains it far better than I could.

I found it in the manual, but unfortunately it is in French :cry:
angelo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby LunarMistGray » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:49 pm

It's the tire pressure warning system reset switch. If the tire pressure warning system light comes on while driving, then according to the manual you should adjust the your tire pressure if needed and push the reset switch for 1 sec. If the light remains on then you should take it in to the dealer. There's a lot more info in the manual on pgs 135-139.
LunarMistGray
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5