[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Owner Loyalty Certificates mailed out by Toyota
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Owner Loyalty Certificates mailed out by Toyota

Owner Loyalty Certificates mailed out by Toyota

Postby slingshot » Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:03 pm

I just got an Owner Loyalty Certificate worth $250 toward buying a new Solara in the mail. It says negotiate your best deal then present this coupon to get an additional $250 off! So I will be able to get even more off this car! Even with the 2% buyback, Toyota will now be making a profit of only $250 off my car. That is unbelievable. If any of you presently own a Toyota, you should be getting this coupon in the mail. You have to take delivery of the new car by October 31 to get this discount though.
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5