[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Projector Headlights vs. Multi-Reflectors
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Projector Headlights vs. Multi-Reflectors

Projector Headlights vs. Multi-Reflectors

Postby TW85 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:37 pm

I have never driven or been in a car with projector headlights. How do projectors compare to multi-reflector headlights?
TW85
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:29 pm

Its the same boring thing..unless its HID! :o
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby TW85 » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:36 pm

Do non-HID projectors light up the road as well as multi-reflectors?
TW85
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JadedEMOlush » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:04 pm

Of course HID headlights are nice, but hands down the PES Projector headlights on the 04 Solara are much nicer than multi reflect style headlamps. They look much cleaner, send out a more focused light, and really light up the road well. Not to mention the fact they look pretty scary to the person driving in front of you when they look in their rearview mirror. Also I think it gives the car i nice defined look, instead of having huge multi reflect style headlamps.

My only complaint is that since they are so "bright and focused" many people flash their high beams at me since they think my high beams are on. When that happens I just leave my high beams on until they turn theirs off. :evil:
JadedEMOlush
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5