[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Does anyone have NAV and tinted windows?
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Does anyone have NAV and tinted windows?

Does anyone have NAV and tinted windows?

Postby slingshot » Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:53 pm

The NAV manual says not to tint the windows because there is some metallic in them and that would hamper the NAV. Does anyone have tint with NAV and does it affect it at all? I think perhaps only the metallic tints would hurt it, not the normal LUMAR brand. I want to get tinted windows but want to make sure it won't affect anything.
Dave
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby JadedEMOlush » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:09 pm

I am pretty sure that the nav unit "gps antenna" is mounted on the front dash, right next to the other sensor that turns the headlights on and off at nite.

They probably do not suggest putting tint on the front windshield... tinting all of the other windows should be no problem at all.

Just my 2 cents.
JadedEMOlush
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5