[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - sticky film on rear winshield?
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

sticky film on rear winshield?

sticky film on rear winshield?

Postby bigpow » Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:34 pm

I tried to clean the glass using Windex, water, dry - but no luck.

It feels like some glue residue - my bad, I used paper towel to clean it at first... now all the lint sticked on the glass

How do you clean yours?
bigpow
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby MGLax13 » Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:08 pm

Goo Gone....absolutly amazing stuff. WD40 will work on taking off glue too, but goo gone smells like oranges. I like oranges.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

thanks

Postby bigpow » Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:45 am

I bought it yesterday, I'll try it out today.

Thanks!
bigpow
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5