[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - GOT HIT
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

GOT HIT

GOT HIT

Postby Shoe » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:33 pm

i was going along a swervy street i was in the right lane she ( who else) was in the middle lane SHE STRUCK my rear bumper on the side behind the wheel with her front bumper corner.

THe damage done was the panell pushed its self out but i pushed it back in ez snap ok there were none of those grey skids that suck to get out but there are 3 paint chips the size of my finger right down to the black plastic.

when i looked at her car there was a sticker on her bumper on the other side that says inspected by police from a previous accident.

i have all her info ect the paint chips should go over cheeply however id like your feed back could there be any underlining damage eg suspension alignment ect ect any thing i should look for b4 taking it in to toyota for a once over

shoe
Shoe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

bring her to court

Postby bigpow » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:41 pm

I'd say bring her to court.

I hate to meet this lady on the street - consider doing the society a favor if you bring her to court or at least notify DMV

We have enough fruitcakes / grandpas / grandmas running around on the streets ...

(and illegal immigrants too now in Cali)
bigpow
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indiglosolara » Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:43 pm

yea.. i would bring it to the dealer and get a good estimate.. and clain insurance or make her pay for all damages...
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5