[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Any aftermarket grilles for 04?
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Any aftermarket grilles for 04?

Any aftermarket grilles for 04?

Postby '04 Silver SE » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:50 pm

Does anyone know of anywhere to look for an aftermarket grille for an 04 yet? I'd love to change it out to get rid of that black plastic looking deal. Any ideas?
2004 Lunar Mist SE Sport
'04 Silver SE
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

:)

Postby bigpow » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:46 am

You don't like that black plastic looking deal???

Dude, it's the same deal they put on Lexus GS300/430! :D
bigpow
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: :)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:57 pm

bigpow wrote:You don't like that black plastic looking deal???

Dude, it's the same deal they put on Lexus GS300/430! :D

DIY Chrome.

I did it on my GS300. Lexus painted over the beautiful chrome.
I took my Black and Decker MOUSE sander to it with the soft steel wool.
After 1/2hr I had all the ribs nice and chromed no scrathes either. other members of Club lexus have used Super Degooper and paint removers with Q-tips.

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5