[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara Emblems
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Solara Emblems

Solara Emblems

Postby Kelvin13 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:15 pm

I was thinking about removing the emblems on my '04 Solara. I want everyones advice on which emblems I should remove and which ones I should not. Also, I want to know if there are any aftermarket emblems which would look good on my car. Everyone's input will be appreciated. Thanx
SolaRacer13
Kelvin13
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby camtrek » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:08 pm

I would only remove the Toyota and SLE or Se V6 depending on what you have.
camtrek

Re: Solara Emblems

Postby Hammerli » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:51 pm

Kelvin13 wrote:I was thinking about removing the emblems on my '04 Solara. I want everyones advice on which emblems I should remove and which ones I should not. Also, I want to know if there are any aftermarket emblems which would look good on my car. Everyone's input will be appreciated. Thanx
SolaRacer13

The rear Toyota Crest and Solara text have alignment pins, so if you remove them, you will be left with visible holes in your deck lid. The Toyota, SE (or SLE), and V6 (if applicable) do not have the alignment pins, so they could be removed with no trace. The front emblem is just clipped onto the grill, but it would look odd if removed. I installed black pearl emblems all around, and the front grill emblem basically blends into the grill. Now I just need to black pearl the two foot wide chrome strip on the hood.
2000 Celica GT-S 6 speed
2004 Solara SE Sport V6
Black Pearl Emblems
Blizzak WS-50 215/55/17
Hammerli
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby got sport » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:39 am

Hammerli wrote:Now I just need to black pearl the two foot wide chrome strip on the hood.

I plan on doing it too. You have any suggestions?
<b>'04 V6 SE Sport -Black</b>
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gotsport
got sport
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Hammerli » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:45 am

gotnoni wrote:
Hammerli wrote:Now I just need to black pearl the two foot wide chrome strip on the hood.

I plan on doing it too. You have any suggestions?

I am trying to find a shop to do it right now. I'll be sure to post if I can find someone. Two problems: one, most shops near me plate metal parts, and won't do plastics and two, since I only have one small piece, most larger shops won't even talk to me.
2000 Celica GT-S 6 speed
2004 Solara SE Sport V6
Black Pearl Emblems
Blizzak WS-50 215/55/17
Hammerli
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5