[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Intake systems
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

Intake systems

Intake systems

Postby 2004Sport » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:03 pm

Are there any out there for the 2004 v6 and if so where can i get one?
2004Sport
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby MGLax13 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:21 am

Leave your car at HKS for like 4 days if you livenear them in Cali, they'll design one for the 04 Solara, you'll get one for free and you'll be a part of history becasue you now made HKS intakes available to all your 04 buddies...lol Perhaps they'll shower you with gifts and women as a token of their gratitude...lol
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby 2004Sport » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:07 am

yeah i live in cali orange county to be exact
2004Sport
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby MGLax13 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:12 pm

My mistake, it was K&N. Riverside California.

If you own one of the listed vehicles, live near Riverside, California, and are willing to leave your vehicle with us for 1-5 working days, please send an e-mail to vehiclelist@knfilters.com. Please list all modifications that you have made to your vehicle in the e-mail. Anyone allowing K&N Research and Development to use their vehicle for kit development will be compensated with a FREE air intake kit once the kit goes into production. Please provide the following information in your e-mail:

Name

Phone number(s) (daytime/evening, cell or pager)

Year, Make and Model

Engine (example: V8-5.7L)

Transmission type (automatic or manual)

Any modifications done to your vehicle

If your vehicle is not on the above list and you think we should make a product for it, you can request to be added to our database by completing our "Request a Product for Your Vehicle" page. If you are willing to loan us your vehicle make sure to mention that in the comments box.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby got sport » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:17 pm

Injen told me that they should be getting an '04 for R&D around this time. You might want to try contacting them.
<b>'04 V6 SE Sport -Black</b>
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gotsport
got sport
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Hammerli » Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:26 pm

After checking out the exhaust system, I don't think an intake is going to improve the power a lot. The worst spot on the V6 is the collector, talk about restrictive, my John Deere has larger exhaust piping than that thing.
2000 Celica GT-S 6 speed
2004 Solara SE Sport V6
Black Pearl Emblems
Blizzak WS-50 215/55/17
Hammerli
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5