[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - toyota service issue
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

toyota service issue

toyota service issue

Postby Shoe » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:13 pm

I dont know if its just the time of the season or what but i feel like calling up toyota and giving them a peice of my mind.

2 weeks ago I was in for my 1st oil change and with that comes top up of all fluids in particular windsheild washer fluids, wich right on the work order says was compleated. My problem is now and last week as well not only at night but durring the day time the themometer is dipping below freezing. So last night I was in need of a window wash so i gave the glass a squirt and out comes the water because it was a lil windy and a lil colder than freezing iI got an added bonus !!!! Crystalization instant frost and a very hard to see threw windsheild.

I thought nahhhh they woulnt do taht to me would they when i looked that the work order but ya looks like they did buggers toped up my washer fluid with summer grap duh CANADIAN NOVEMBER why would they not put anti freeze stuff in?

Now i gotta drain the crap out and put the proper stuff in myself thanks for nofin.

Would you complain? Would you also add that the service manager didnt seem all round happy and thrilled bout his job like it was more of a hastle than a pleasure to see me and my car? or have i just been dooking it out with the mall folks too much today and need to take it ez and let taht 1 slide?

has your toyota dealer called you up ever after a service apointment? Honda and acura used to do this to me all the time it was sorta a pian but now that i actually have something id like to give as feed back they havent called.

shoe

ps stupid biatch at the mall dont park your rusty peice of tin so close to my car.
Shoe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby kubi » Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:17 pm

Yes, I usually get a call from the dealership after I go in for service.
Please stop humping my car, owner privilege!
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: toyota service issue

Postby DavPak » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:51 pm

Shoe wrote:Would you also add that the service manager didnt seem all round happy and thrilled bout his job like it was more of a hastle than a pleasure to see me and my car?

you would probably act the same way if all you did was get shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki on all day at work.
a saying we use around here is: shlock-dock-wikki-wacki-dacki rolls downhill, and we service managers are at the bottom of the hill!

i used to be uppety about my job, now i'm just bitter.
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby kubi » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:55 pm

Before I moved I lived in an extremely wealthy area and all the people who think they are god's gift to the earth treat everyone who isn't rich and white like trash. It's really pathetic, actually. I know how they treat people like the people working on their cars. I feel for you.
Please stop humping my car, owner privilege!
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:04 pm

Just add some windshield washer that comes with anti-freeze...mising the two would have been good enought for me! But then again, there are some people who are anal about small stuff! :roll:
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5