[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - So who here predicted what the 04 Solara....
Stock talk about the Generation 2 and 2.5 Toyota Solara which was released in 2004-2007

So who here predicted what the 04 Solara....

So who here predicted what the 04 Solara....

Postby richcali1@email.com » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:00 pm

was going to look like?

I remember awhile back a poster claimed the new Solara would have headlights like the Camry and Lexus lights in the back and was pretty dead on in his description of the next Solara - not having any spy shots of the vehicle.

It's interesting what was said before the new Solara came out on these boards.

Proud owner of a Solara and BMW M5
richcali1@email.com
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:08 am

I was one of the first to have a description. Back in winter of 2002-2003 my toyota/TRD rep had told me about it. He was from one the largest TRD/toyota dealers in the US.

It was supposedly designed by the same italian designer as the sc430 and the front was supposed to look like the lexus es300
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:10 am

Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Stock Gen 2 and 2.5