[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Info needed for R&D: Under Pressure S/C Kits and Turbo K
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Info needed for R&D: Under Pressure S/C Kits and Turbo K

Info needed for R&D: Under Pressure S/C Kits and Turbo K

Postby RJ@UPFD » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:31 pm

Yo this is RJ from Under Pressure. I have been talking with my bro about doing a custom S/C kit with Front Mount I/C or Turbo Kit. What I need to know is what kind of power are you getting with your current forced induction set up and what mods are you running, also helpful is what seems to be the most common trouble spots. And your input on what you would like to see made for the Solara.

PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME AS I DO NOT WANT TO START A PISSING MATCH...LOL!!!

RJ@UPFD.com

This info will help determine if we make our own kits and go to market with it.

Admin or Mod,
Please lock this post.....
I AM NOW WORKING FROM HOME...
Phone:714-901-8343
Mobile: 714-717-2068
Email: RJ2004OC@hotmail.com
RJ@UPFD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Info needed for R&D: Under Pressure S/C Kits and Tur

Postby Yanks0114 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:36 pm

RJ@UPFD wrote:Admin or Mod,
Please lock this post.....

Gladly.

The other choice would be to allow people to post in here, but we'll keep an eye on the topic to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. Just let me know RJ

Thanks for your continued support for this platform
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Forced Induction