[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Where to go for Supercharger rebuilds?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Where to go for Supercharger rebuilds?

Postby Astro » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:01 am

SpeedSTARs wrote:What really sucks, is that,in order to package the intercooler on the GEN1-1.5 Solaras, the hood and strut tower brace would have to be changed to accomadate the cooler to fit under the hood. The cooler fits in between the TRD blower and the cylinder head.

Greg should look into that one, with all he's done 8) I think that'd it cover the heating issue at higher psi's. But, I wonder what the hood would look like...
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby SpeedSTARs » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:57 pm

Astro wrote:
SpeedSTARs wrote:What really sucks, is that,in order to package the intercooler on the GEN1-1.5 Solaras, the hood and strut tower brace would have to be changed to accomadate the cooler to fit under the hood. The cooler fits in between the TRD blower and the cylinder head.

Greg should look into that one, with all he's done 8) I think that'd it cover the heating issue at higher psi's. But, I wonder what the hood would look like...

I agree... :wink:

:D That would be one bad azz custom carbon fiber hood... I'd drink to that Bro. :P :drinking:
SpeedSTARs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Forced Induction