[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CLOSE THISThinking to be first 1MZ boosted on stock internal
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

CLOSE THISThinking to be first 1MZ boosted on stock internal

Postby DatSRBoi » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:17 pm

SweedT6 wrote:So you must have started welding @ 14 years of age? You said you where 16 years old? :lol: Hey
Weren’t you the guy that had that eBay intake or a "Custom" Intake and always going the cheap route on everything? Now you are going the cheap route on this? Come one man. Impress me with this project of yours! I cannot wait to see this.

Good Luck smart guy! :drinking:

Im 20 and turning 21 soon....Im not the 16 year old kid. And SweedT6, the way you said about me with the cheap ways and all an insult? If so some brother you are. Im not smart, but at least Im Fcuking trying something rather hear asshole complain all day why their injen intake and K&N dropin isnt doing much.. Im taking a stand for people in this forum and the only Sh!t I get is "oh your soo cheap" or " your such a young newbe kid who hasnt driven long enough" Well me tell you, I am Fcuking proud that Im trying to find new ways that is cheap enough for you guys at ever little safe mods.. So next time read what it says on top..Dont just trip at me cuz you dont know crap. I been driving since i was 13 dammit doing delivery for my family to raise money.. I stay up late reading and learning how to repair cars and I at least take my time to show others respect..But when people start smart talking, I show them no respect in return...So if what you said was meant to be an insult..fashion-central-united-kingdom off this forum topic like I said on top.. and on many other post im posting trying to say you people some future trouble...

Anywho.. ...And I might give them a call shidosha01... I was hoping your car to be done first to see where you had your turbo piping run through located... Yeah 1MZ-Fe was never meant to be boosted even the whole internal was rebuilt.. Its just design best for all motor.. Im just trying something new since well.. SOmeones gotta try something for stock internal boosting...If not in a few years solara will be over powered by hondas.
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby DatSRBoi » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:19 pm

And just because Im not putting major money and going through Arrieta Motorsport that you guys be PM'img or emailing me telling me leave it to the pros..That F-C-U-K UP!!!!.. I gotta try somewhere right? So there you go.. Im beginning to see people arnt family in here anymore.....

And so what If I find cheap ways on my car and post it for you guys to see it works and learn to save some bucks for some performane.. I dont see you doing anything for the forums other then rat each others out???
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby DatSRBoi » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:03 pm

Maybe you dont see it the way I am...Nevermind..just screw it..
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby DatSRBoi » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:47 pm

I do get the issues and shiz you go through, but as I said I see this forum more then just a forum..Way you saying it you see it only as a forum.... And I get the point that stock internal arnt meant to be boosted..LIKE I SAID I KNOW THAT!!! Ive even clearly stated that i know its not meant to be..but the fact that people are insulting me pass a certain level where it gets personal is F up..Dont you understand? I dont mind people saying its not worth it or your gay, but when it gets personal of course ill be dam piss off.. And the fact I know people like you boosting and the issue, im so dam aware of this shiz. Thats why I post this kinda stuff up to talk to the know it all people who has gone through it..Not idiots who only read what you guys posted and base it straight off on that and start tripping at me. Im not going to be an idiot and straight up the gad daum turbo..

And yeah I only weld for two years, but I work at a welding place too as a job to raise money for other bills... Those weld better hold after 2 years that Ive done or Id been fired long ago.. Not saying Im the best, But I am saying I have practice to a point my hands wanna come off.

Guess from now on when I do these kinda stuff Ill just daumm PM the know it people rather bring it up...It just piss everyone like me in the end.

Best we just close this thread.
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Postby dominoSLEV6 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:59 pm

LOKEDOUT said it straight up, and correct. I'm interested to see how this works for you, but at the same time I think you're being a little to optimistic and slightly naive about how easy it will all be. Especially without upgrading internals.

I'm spending the money I've been saving for a TRD SC (if I can find one used) and going to NYC for a week instead. When I do eventually get my SC I'm going to do internal upgrades though because it's not only smart, but pretty much neccessary. I was thinking about just running it at 4 PSI and waiting to get internal upgrades then up my PSI, but why even risk that? If I kill my engine I'm screwed becaus eI couldn't wait. So really, if you want to see what you can pull off and see what happens, go for it. If you love your Solara I'd hold off. You CAN buy a faster car if you want a faster car, but there's a reason faster cars cost more than 400 (your allotted project budget) more than your Solara. I'd really like nothing more than to see you prove everyone wrong. However I'd really hate to see you kill your car on this project.

Good luck.

-chris
It will run one day, RPMs EVERYWHERE!
dominoSLEV6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby shidosha01 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:07 pm

You got it. Locked.
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01