[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Has anyone used this spark plug?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Has anyone used this spark plug?

Has anyone used this spark plug?

Postby Dawgz » Thu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm

I currently have the NGK Iridum IX BKR7EIX-11 in mine, but has anyone used NGK's four cathode spark plug? Jim mentioned something a while back and said this..

PDX SuperSolara wrote:I have had various failures of the Iridium plugs in the SuperSolara so I switched to a plug used in the BMW M cars. It has four cathodes instead of just two on the stock plugs and is a platinum plug as well. They have been flawless. It is a NGK. Part number is BKR6EQUP. Stock number is 3199.

Dono if i should go that route or just stick to the type i have...contemplating.... :lol:
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby lilm » Thu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm

thats whats going in mine when its time to change mine
[quote="PhreakdOut"]Nice Jeff. I can't even get fat chicks to pose with my cars. [/quote]
lilm
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Forced Induction