[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Encounter with Stang today
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Encounter with Stang today

Encounter with Stang today

Postby RON » Mon May 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Funny... I was going out to test my car on the 60-90 test since replacing knock sensors (3 years with ECL ON :( ). As I was about to pull up on fwy on ramp, a later model Stang GT (05 and up) pulls in front of me. He had a LIC plate frame with the words "WHEN THE FLAG DROPS THE BULLSHI# STOPS" 8) . Car had a MEAN GROWL too. SOOOOO...we enter the curving off ramp and I'm just 25YDS behind him. He punched it just as the curve straightened out and so did I (I was in 3rd at around 50). At first I stayed even...then just as I was about to exit (I had to take an early exit which was only about 1/8 mi from the first entrance), I started to pull on him ever so slightly. Never got a chance to do my *test* though due to heavy traffic.

Anyway, here are the stats for that car..STOCK..it was the V8 of course...

2005 Mustang Engines
EngineHP/TQ0-60Quarter Mile4.0L V6 210 hp @ 5250 RPM
240 lb-ft @ 3500 RPM 6.9 sec 15.3 sec
4.6L SOHC V-8 300 hp @ 5750 RPM
320 lb-ft @ 4500 RPM 5.1 sec 13.5 sec

I have 5.5 pulley and exhaust mods.
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon May 11, 2009 3:14 pm

I'd say this probably goes in the racing section. The sounds of those mustangs are unbeatable though. I had the honor of pulling alongside a Roush Mustang a few weeks ago. Needless to say, before I even hit 40 he was already 3-4 car lengths in front of me... but BOY THAT SOUND!!! delicious.

and that's a dope license plate frame. lolll too bad solaras cant rock that. :(
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby RON » Mon May 11, 2009 4:49 pm

I'd say this probably goes in the racing section.

OK..found it. Thanks
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction