[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - MAX AIR FLOW and REVS
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

MAX AIR FLOW and REVS

MAX AIR FLOW and REVS

Postby RON » Sun May 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Took car out since getting Knock Sensors fixed and Jim's mod.
Gave it WOT in 2nd and got the following on my Apexi unit:
Max Air flow 71.6% (ambient temp 73ish at sea level)
Revs 6534 (hit limiter.. is this the rev limit?)
How do these results stack up to others here?

Thanks....
Last edited by RON on Sun May 24, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ASG14 » Sun May 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Rev limiter is btween 6500-6750.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby RON » Sun May 24, 2009 4:01 pm

ASG14 wrote:Rev limiter is btween 6500-6750.

I guess that makes sense then. I just saw a post here that said 6500 when it kicks in...I think that was a Solara. BTW, the car revs like a SOB now ....the 6K came up in SECONDS. I have NEVER bumped the limiter before and it scared the S##T out of me :o ....thought I was having *BLOWN KNOCK SENSOR DEJA VUE* :drinking:

Thanks!
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby lilm » Wed May 27, 2009 2:22 pm

you have whored out the f/i section :drinking:
[quote="PhreakdOut"]Nice Jeff. I can't even get fat chicks to pose with my cars. [/quote]
lilm
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Forced Induction