[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - REAR MOUNTED Turbos
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

REAR MOUNTED Turbos

Postby BLACK V6 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

2002 Desert Silver Metallic RSX Type S

BLACK V6
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Ilovemylara » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

sweet vid. that thing is pretty fast!
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby aenties » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 pm

lol how dare he beat that camry in the video
'98CamryLEV6:
Tokico,Eibach,TrdRSB,Intake,Jim'sTorqueRod.
aenties
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby GreenSolara01 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 am

aenties wrote:lol how dare he beat that camry in the video

JUST THINK WHAT THE 1MZ COULD DO WITH A SIMALAR SET UP.

CAPS MUST ALWAYS REMAIN ON!!!!! j/p
GreenSolara01
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 am

^ Hell... I would like to see that on my 3MZ!!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Pogs » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 am

So that gen scion is running a 2az? I am studing up on this kit so much. Does this set up require the same engine upgrades as a regular front mount turbo set up: I know you will need injectors and a header, possible a upgraded fuel pump, anything else to consider. Its a great alternative for those not wanting to spend the usual amount of a regular turbo set up. The kit on the site for universal runs $1700. If you gathered all the parts your self you could most likely get it done on $1200 or less. I would love to do this but I need to know what to prepare and what the 5sfe can handle. Any comments are greatly appreciated
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.
Search and Win
Its a search engine that gives you random points to get free stuff they offer.
Pogs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kingkakyle » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:10 pm

Pogs wrote:So that gen scion is running a 2az? I am studing up on this kit so much. Does this set up require the same engine upgrades as a regular front mount turbo set up: I know you will need injectors and a header, possible a upgraded fuel pump, anything else to consider. Its a great alternative for those not wanting to spend the usual amount of a regular turbo set up. The kit on the site for universal runs $1700. If you gathered all the parts your self you could most likely get it done on $1200 or less. I would love to do this but I need to know what to prepare and what the 5sfe can handle. Any comments are greatly appreciated

all tCs are 2az 4cyl
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Forced Induction