[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 7lb. pulley belt
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

7lb. pulley belt

7lb. pulley belt

Postby Akfahad » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:42 pm

anybody using a smaller pulley belt other than what's recommended for the 5.5/6lb. pulley? I have the Dayco Polycog number for that, just interested to know if someone went with something smaller. Oh, and it would be WITH the dynamic tensioner.
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby p_action » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 pm

I would be interested as well. About to go to the 7lb pulley.
p_action
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 99V6solaraSE » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:13 am

i need a 6 psi belt :D
Blown @ 5.5PSI w/ xerd, 3inch jpp, tunable cpe Automatic... SOLD
2010 Mazdaspeed 3 ZOOM-ZOOM B)
99V6solaraSE
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction