[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 5s-fe turbo based of 3s-gTe
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

5s-fe turbo based of 3s-gTe

Postby Pogs » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:38 am

1gSE wrote:hey Pogs, I can't remember what parts you already have, but there's a set of n/t RX7 injectors on ebay for a $100 and they looks pretty good, if you still need some

Hey thanks for looking out. I have a new fuel rail with 440cc injectors that I found. But know I found out i can just use my stock fuel rail and drop in bigger injectors. There is no need for a return fuel line at all if you have the right management hardware to control what your doing. << and no that is not a comical statement, that is what I learned from someone pushing almost 400hp on their v6 solara with no return fuel line. So I may just sell this new fuel rail and pick up some rx7 injectors or since im not trying to push high hp or hey I may even be able to pick up some 7mge(?) injectors. Anyway thanks for keeping me in mind.

Bird -- thank you for the info too, i will try and track down these guys and see what knowledge they have to offer.
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.
Search and Win
Its a search engine that gives you random points to get free stuff they offer.
Pogs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 am

yeah i'm not going with a return style. I got 460's and a 255 walbro and the FIC has plenty of adjustabilty :D
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Pogs » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 am

hmmm.. i was looking at the fic, but i really dont know. Its either that or the emanage. How difficult was it to wire up the fic, do you think its kinda simular to the i4(may try to steal your mental wire diagram :D )...

Also I thought I heard you say you choose the fic because you can wire it up to a stock car and tune as needed? If so it seems like a very viable option.
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.
Search and Win
Its a search engine that gives you random points to get free stuff they offer.
Pogs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:16 am

fic > emanage. You have to buy more "accessories" for the emanage to work properly. The FIC was made for the sole purpose of adding forced induction to an N/A car, The installation wasn't bad once i figured out what wires were what. It should be pretty easy, since you have 2 less injectors, thats 4 less wires to deal with. It only took a few hours (and a few beers) IMO (and from what i've read) the FIC is the best piggyback on the market. From what i can remember there's a guy on the is300 forums that had good results with it and 2 other guys on customtacos. If you can find at the decent price, pick it up. I got mine for just under 300. The lowest i've seen on ebay was about 350ish
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Forced Induction