[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Higher than stock 4psi boost on the 1MZ-FE?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Higher than stock 4psi boost on the 1MZ-FE?

Postby Newbiewan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:14 am

Finished up the 1MZFE S/C install in my MR2. I love the torque on demand, but I won't stay happy for long :) I am closely watching your progress so when I'm ready to kick it up a notch I can follow someone who has been there!

Keep us updated on your progress and good luck!

Mike
'91 MR2 1MZFE 3.0 V6SC
Completed Photos
Newbiewan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby JoeB » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:34 pm

Mike, are you familiar with Brad Bedell? He built an MR2 and did the 1MZ-FE swap with the sc and Nitrous. I got my pistons and rods from the same place Brad did, Stoid Racing. As a matter of fact, it should be very easy for them now that mine are done to get the set. Now they have all the measurements. Brad's were slightly different because of the heads. My project is done for the most part. I'll probably always be improving it but check out my CarDomain page in my signature for some details. -JoeB
Please stop by and rate my ride.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jbailer
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Forced Induction