[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - vac hoses
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

vac hoses

vac hoses

Postby champs-solara » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:42 pm

Hey i still am not really getting it- i feel a [i]slight[/i] difference- but after spending almost 3 grand on a s/c I thought I'd be getting a lot more bang for the buck- So I was thinking- when I installed it- being the novice that I am- I was confused as hell trying to get the hoses right- the diagram in the manual was um, confusing- so I was wondering if any nice person out there with a s/c and a digital camera would snap a few pics of what the correct routing should look like (so I could compare it to how I have it) and send them along to me??? my email is mikechampigny@yahoo.com- I would be forever greatful!!! I probably should get a boost gauge too. :roll:
champs-solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mole » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:29 pm

which part of the hoses? there are like masses of vac lines.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Return to Forced Induction