[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Supercharger Idler Plate Kit
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Supercharger Idler Plate Kit

Supercharger Idler Plate Kit

Postby Akfahad » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:28 pm

what's up guys. bought my supercharger off ebay, but the guy didn't supply me with a couple of bolts and nuts that i need. In particular the really long one that goes from the idler plate and in to the alternator. anybody know where or if TRD will supply me with the idler plate installation kit or am I SOL? Also, I'd rather just pay and get the whole kit, knowing that i have everything to finish the install. This is only thing I have left to do then it's all done...need to get it on the road again. josh
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Akfahad » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:00 pm

anybody have any idea??
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Mole » Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:33 pm

i think you need to talk to the seller and ask for them.

or set up something where you buy a normal bolt (since i assume their car has been put back to stock) and swap it with him.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby happy_aggies » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:06 pm

Any Toyota Dealer should be able to get the parts.

PS: TRD won't help u any, u had better chance calling Magnusson/Eaton.
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Akfahad » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:50 am

got it worked out, thanks guys
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Forced Induction