[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bye Knock Senor Problem!!! (solution)
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Bye Knock Senor Problem!!! (solution)

Bye Knock Senor Problem!!! (solution)

Postby CubanCam » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:03 pm

CubanCam
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby WortownSolara » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:52 am

no one is sure if the gm sensor has enough clearance, this is the current issue im going through, im going to do a relocation of the sensors to the front of the block, i still have one good knock sensor, from Thakidd, so ill try the toyota one first, but i am thinking about just tapping the block for the chevy one....
If it doesn't kill you.....it only makes you faster!
WortownSolara
Audio Guru
Audio Guru

Postby SC V6 » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:19 am

this is a re-post.. but it seems like a good idea
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Return to Forced Induction