[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Electronic Boost Controller (EBC)
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Electronic Boost Controller (EBC)

Electronic Boost Controller (EBC)

Postby sloara » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:06 pm

Hello Everyone,

Is there any way to shut off the EBC and only the EBC. I spliced into the ground wire with a switch on it and it worked. I kept full boost between shifts, but the problem is that I lost my rpm signal because the whole unit is shut off. Does anyone know which wire to splice into? I am thinking the signal wire, but I don't know which one it is.

Thanks,

Scott

99 V6 S/C Solara (Auto)
sloara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mole » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:43 pm

why in the world would you want boost during the shift?

if you're really dedicated and know what you're doing just take the EBC out.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby sloara » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:22 pm

I'm only shutting it off for the track

Scott
sloara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Forced Induction