[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JDM twin TB's
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

JDM twin TB's

JDM twin TB's

Postby Mandarinsolara » Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:15 pm

what do you guys think about trying to convert a stock 1mz to the twin throttle body and vvti motor used in siennas? and why cant i find any other questions about this before me? it shouldn't be too much to rip the ecu/heads/intake man/TB's off of a wrecked sienna... and i guess doing this would foreshadow turbo considering the twin tb's is cool and supercharging would be dumb
Mandarinsolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby JoeB » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:06 am

Our platform is still relatively new. There are still many things to experiment with on our engine and when things like this come up, that person is the pioneer. Let us know how it goes. -JoeB
Please stop by and rate my ride.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jbailer
JoeB
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TRD_solaRa » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:13 pm

good luck boi
TRD_solaRa
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction