[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - avalon supercaherger works for our cars?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

avalon supercaherger works for our cars?

avalon supercaherger works for our cars?

Postby supamouse09 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:08 pm

im about to get a supercharger from an avalon. will i jsut have to buy the egr tube, supercharger belt, and the plate assymbly to make it work for the solara?
01 Toyota Solara SLE V6 Manual Swap
supamouse09
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SC V6 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:11 am

I've got an auto EGR tube, as well as another manual I think... for sure the auto egr tube
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Re: avalon supercaherger works for our cars?

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:38 am

supamouse09 wrote:im about to get a supercharger from an avalon. will i jsut have to buy the egr tube, supercharger belt, and the plate assymbly to make it work for the solara?

some dudes made the camry 1mz s/c work with their avalons, but i've never heard of trd s/c for avalons.
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Return to Forced Induction