[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - noisy supercharger
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

noisy supercharger

noisy supercharger

Postby champs-solara » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:10 pm

Hey- just wondering, those of you with a S/C, how noisy is yours at idle? When I am at a light, idling in drive with foot on the break- I hear almost like a rattling nosie coming from where the belts are- but in park it is nice and quiet- is this normal or is something lose and gonna fly off??? :-?
champs-solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Mole » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:17 pm

thats normal.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Paladin06Greg » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:01 pm

8) Perfectly normal..
Paladin06Greg
Torqued Solara
Torqued Solara

Postby Hsakuragi » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:20 pm

what if u have an army, and u are the leader, once you said CHARGEEEEE!! what's gonna happen?

= noise... :)
The ONE & ONLY Fully Loaded 2006 X Avalon Limited with Body Kit in CA = Special Limited Edition + First 2GR-FE rebored the throttle body (i think...)

Hsakuragi
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Forced Induction