[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - boost gauge
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

boost gauge

Postby Alex(AUS) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:43 pm

yes ... take it out :D
Alex(AUS)
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 209solara » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:17 pm

if i take out the ebc, do i have to reroute the vaccum lines? and isnt it there for a reason
209solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Alex(AUS) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:20 pm

No you dont. But it will obviously boost as the ASIC vacuum goes up/down. You may want to try Vampire's (Paul's) suggestion if you remove the EBC.

Alex
Alex(AUS)
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby all_red » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:08 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with EBC, because even with the EBC you still see boost. It's either the routing of the lines or the gauge itself.
5-speed V6.
TRD Supercharger.
TRD Short Throw Shifter.
Tokico/Eibach combo.
all_red
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Alex(AUS) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:11 pm

Oh yeah ... definately. Your boost problems would have nothing to do with the EBC. It would be your vacuum lines/setup ... I was just answering your sub questions ...

Alex
Alex(AUS)
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 209solara » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:19 pm

thats whats so frustrating, all the lines are corrext, and i feel boost, just dont see it. ive used 2 diff gauges :x
209solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Forced Induction