[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Which Line to tap A/F Gauge line to on sensor
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Which Line to tap A/F Gauge line to on sensor

Which Line to tap A/F Gauge line to on sensor

Postby DatSRBoi » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:41 pm

I had my A/f Gauge sitting in my car for awhile now and Finally got time to hook it up today. I got the positive line in and negative...But not sure where to tap the last line...Too lazy to have to find it...So..

I know and was told to tap that sensor near the converter on the exahust pipe on the bottom of the car..I see theres a sensor there so Im guessing thats the A/F senor...Can anyone tell me which line Im suppose to tap into? Or where is that sensor that Im recommended to tap in.

I post in this forum since its the only boost people put a/f gauges in their car... Or....Most..
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Return to Forced Induction