[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - curious question, might sound stupid might not, please help
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

curious question, might sound stupid might not, please help

curious question, might sound stupid might not, please help

Postby returnofthedack » Fri May 06, 2005 11:47 am

that was my disclaimer cause im not tryin to get flamed.

im at work so i didnt have time to search.

but im getting fenix's exhaust and s/c on sunday and i was thinking about putting in the s/c soon (instead of waiting for the build up to get done). if i wanted to just throw it on the stock engine, what would be wise to do, put in irridium spark plugs and what else?
www.seandackermann.com

The only person that can stop you in life, is yourself
returnofthedack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby StockSolara » Fri May 06, 2005 12:42 pm

Denso IK22 for one step colder
Jim's Fuel Upgrade
B&M Transmission Cooler
Walbro Fuel Pump from www.urdusa.com
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6
2000 Lexus GS400
StockSolara
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby returnofthedack » Fri May 06, 2005 1:25 pm

thanks, i appreciate it, when it comes to the superchager info, im still new at it, so anything helps. thanks again
www.seandackermann.com

The only person that can stop you in life, is yourself
returnofthedack
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction