[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - EBC installed finally!!!!
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

EBC installed finally!!!!

EBC installed finally!!!!

Postby champs-solara » Sun May 22, 2005 7:36 pm

Welp, after almost a year, I finally got around to installing that frekin EBC. It really wasn't that hard, but I was sweatin' the whole time. Good signs that the engine light isn't on and no smoke from under the dash :D and it shifts ok on normal and hard driving. Um and not too sure, but I think it is faster with the EBC, I definatly felt a different "kick" when the power band hit at 4K, and I could hear the rotors spinning up, love that whine!! Now should I go with an Injen intake?, found a good deal online - I could feel it wanted to suck in more air. Oh and random question, got the Tokico struts to go along with my Eibachs, should I put in new bushings when they get installed?
Thanks for all of your help guys!
I need to post some pics of my whip... :fadein:
champs-solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby StockSolara » Sun May 22, 2005 9:40 pm

You should get the Injen Intake and UPFD Cold Air Extension. With that you will hear the whine up so much more and it pulls harder too of course :D
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6
2000 Lexus GS400
StockSolara
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby lazyboyz69 » Sun May 22, 2005 10:27 pm

does it actually pull harder? i notice that when its cold at night the car pulls, i dont have an intake.
5 spd v6 supercharged, TRD kit,TRD short shifter,TRD Rear Sway Bar,TRD Front Tie Bar,TRD Exhuast,Rear B&G Damper System, tien/tokcio front,18" Axis Seven,Walbro 190 fuel pump,
lazyboyz69
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SC V6 » Mon May 23, 2005 11:20 am

Whines like a little bit*h and pulls a lot better
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby StockSolara » Mon May 23, 2005 11:27 am

lazyboyz69 wrote:does it actually pull harder? i notice that when its cold at night the car pulls, i dont have an intake.

Of course any car pulls better at cold temperature because cold air is much more dense so your able to get a better combustion out of it as appose to hot air which is thin.
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6
2000 Lexus GS400
StockSolara
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Forced Induction