[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD S/C install Manual
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

TRD S/C install Manual

Re: TRD S/C install Manual

Postby DSM_Lara » Sun May 08, 2011 2:54 am

Wow, Thanks Andrew... I saved the pdf for backup purpose.
Also, you have a fine Gen 5 there and I also like the color of your car. I thought that Gen 5 couldn't be S/C because of the VVTi?
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: TRD S/C install Manual

Postby argon18 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:00 am

DSM_Lara wrote:Wow, Thanks Andrew... I saved the pdf for backup purpose.
Also, you have a fine Gen 5 there and I also like the color of your car. I thought that Gen 5 couldn't be S/C because of the VVTi?

No worries, happy to help.

The AU Gen5 is an odd one as it did not receive the VVTi 1mz-fe like it's US counterparts. Toyota Australia spent over 60000km testing different chassis/suspension settings @ Avalon but decided not to do anything to the engine.

Only problem is now I wish to go 6psi but need to install a damned return fuel system first.
argon18
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Forced Induction