[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Post up your Dyno sheet please. :)
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Post up your Dyno sheet please. :)

Postby Dawgz » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:29 am

Antnkel wrote:I thought it looked similar to some on here that had a problem knock sensor.
When I had it dyno'd the guy did say it was running lean around 3500 to 4500 mark.

:)
--=Black on Black=-- (Sold)
Dawgz
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Antnkel » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:30 am

It's got a mr2 turbo fuel pump, supra injectors and a Link G4 ecu
Antnkel
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Dawgz » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:33 am

Antnkel wrote:It's got a mr2 turbo fuel pump, supra injectors and a Link G4 ecu

hmm, have your injectors been cleaned/flow tested?

Do you know what the flow rating of the fuel pump is? maybe time to invest in a 190 or 255 walbro instead?
Dawgz

Postby Antnkel » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:37 am

The fuel pump should be up to the job but didn't have the injectors cleaned before putting on.
Antnkel
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Dawgz » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 am

Antnkel wrote:The fuel pump should be up to the job but didn't have the injectors cleaned before putting on.U

U should have, its about 19$ per injector at Witchhunter (google it).

Im sending mine in again on monday to have cleaned since i had them sitting on the shelf for a while and they ended up getting stuck. They can unstick them, replace all the needed parts (pintlecaps, etc) and do a flow testing as they are receive and after they are cleaned to give u an idea of how they were and how they are now.
Dawgz

Postby Antnkel » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 am

I'm having 440's put on seeing as the m90's being fitted so will have them done. :)
And I'm in the Uk.
Cheers.
Ant. :D
Antnkel
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Forced Induction