[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - looking into buying a supercharger for a 1MZFE v6 engine
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

looking into buying a supercharger for a 1MZFE v6 engine

Postby ASG14 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Mr_Chunkz wrote:
ASG14 wrote:So your looking for 300+whp?

imo if this is the case, waiting for gabe's m90 setup would be a wiser choice for him.. wouldnt you say?

Or... TURBO
8)
But... turbo = big $$$$

Without a doubt. Since he;s talking about 7PSI and custom ECU, I figure he'd be looking for 300+
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 am

I would wait for the M90 project to be done. I think it'll be a killer setup.
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Forced Induction