[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - and boom goes the dynamite....enjoy the pics guys ;)
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

and boom goes the dynamite....enjoy the pics guys ;)

Postby Slut » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:02 am

Like I said I should of done the rods.. but i wasnt lookin for somethin too too fast since I have another nissan beater.. But obviously I didnt listen lol.. The tune was good too.. I had it basically perfect ~ 11.7 across the band which is think is fine.. Not too rich.. not too lean.. Eh anyways sh!t happens.. Im getting another block today for 500... w/e... Im done with the 1mz.. I might get me a 2jz :P It was really fun how fukin fast it was. I had it @ 6 pounds for a long ass time.. And I belive when i past 10... i only got maybe another 3k miles outta er.. Really just crap luck cause I was really hard on it many other times too.. Also... like I said before.. I know I deff should of done the rods especially if i was boostin past ten because my comp ratio is still 10.5:1.. Didnt you lower yours to 9:1? Either was was fun while it lasted. And its a good thing i run a shop and have 4 lifts lol. Just for shits n giggles... What is the specs I need to give the machine shop to mill down the 22r rods... I know its like very minor, and I used to have it written down.. Wasnt it like 60 thousandths? Im gonna have arias make me up another two pistons... anyone wanna buy a complete set :) lemme tell you they r worth every flippin penny. I only have about 18 stock ashtrays sitting in my room with all cracked ring lands. lol
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Slut » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:39 am

heres a better pic of the block moments before i put it in the garbaaggee :P
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gibson99 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm

sounds to me like the block was fine even at that boost level. if you'd had stronger rods, who knows how much boost you coulda crammed in there?

i've heard of people putting 1mz's in sand rails (dune buggies on crack) and getting over 500 horses out of em.
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Slut » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:13 pm

lol obviously it was the rodssss... anyways... latest update... Just finished slappin in another 1mz with 60k miles on it ;) Runs like a chammmppeeen.
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Forced Induction