[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My first Blown car
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

My first Blown car

My first Blown car

Postby RON » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:49 pm

:D

Just thought I's share../.BBQ BOB will get a kick outa deez :wink:

ENJOY!
WILLOW..Circa 1989..my 944 Turbo :D

Cork Screw Laguna Seca Circa 1989

:o :o :o :o :o
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Those are awesome. "Gonna go back in time"
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby RON » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:02 pm

GzNutz wrote:Those are awesome. "Gonna go back in time"

AHHH the memories...had a BALL campaigning that car. Also have a shot at Riverside right before it closed :( ..I'll post that one too.
BTW..My boosted Camry is now just about as fast as that 944...just not *set up* as well. That car was put on a *diet* and I shed about 200LBS..AWESOME baby. Didn't know at the time, on 18Lbs boost it really needed fuel mods..didn't have a clue and grenaded a valve through the Turbo :drinking: at Willow Springs on the front straight.
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 pm

kool ron, now you need to come play with bbq bob and me, you can do it, remember the story of the little train that could, i think i can, i think i can, well ron i know you can......................... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby 1gSE » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Nice pics. Laguna Seca is one of my favorite tracks. I bet it was a blast driving that 944 around there
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby RON » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 pm

jetbtkng wrote:kool ron, now you need to come play with bbq bob and me, you can do it, remember the story of the little train that could, i think i can, i think i can, well ron i know you can......................... :drinking:

The only way I would take a car out is with the right RUBBER and that would require another set of rims. When I fly>>>>I FLY BABY :evilbat: . Right now I'm not prepared to take this particular car out to the track. Like I said, it beats the crap out of it. I'm on a tight budget too (business sucks)...so we'll see next year. Thanks for the invite though.
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:30 am

Nice pics, it's cool that you raced back in the day with a hot car like the 944 Turbo.
I wish I had a real track near me where I could play on the weekends.
Then I would really blow some money on the car.
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Forced Induction