[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Innovate lm-2 wiring help
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

Innovate lm-2 wiring help

Innovate lm-2 wiring help

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:34 pm

hello,

before i get started i just want to confirm a few things. i believe all i need to hook up as far as wiring goes is the RPM signal and TPS wires. Then i would need to ground the two wires that correspond to those signals. what is the best way to ground these two wires?

also, i've been searching and haven't found a simple answer in layman's terms on how to log boost. i know we have a boost port which we can hook a boost guage. but from what i understand is i need some sort of 0-5v signal for the boost to read on the lm-2. can someone give me an example of what i would need to make this connection work.

Thanks,
Michael
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:36 pm

bump?
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JamesT » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Give me a second and I'll look it up for you...
Click on picture for my CarDomain
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT
Shift Boot Master Crafter

Postby JamesT » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:44 pm

TPS will be be solid blue wire going into the top most connector on the ECU (pin number 23)

RPM will be a black wire with an orange stripe coming from the connector second from the bottom on the ECU (pin number 27).

If either of these don't work, let me know.
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Postby JamesT » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Oh, I forgot, ground will be a brown wire in the same connector as the TPS (pin 18 ).
BespokeAutoInterior
JamesT

Return to Forced Induction