[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - need info on where to get a s/c nose cone!
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

need info on where to get a s/c nose cone!

need info on where to get a s/c nose cone!

Postby blownlara » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 pm

I have a trd s/c on my 1mz and need to find a nose drive for it. if anyone can help me i would appreciate it greatly as Ive spent countless hrs online looking for a replacement.
blownlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jetbtkng » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:07 pm

try these guys,
PSE Superchargers is a high quality supercharger remanufacture located in Edmond Oklahoma. We know our customers choose PSE for its reputation of quality remanufacturing, fast shipping and our excellent customer service. For over 17 years our primary focus is to be the # 1 customer rated remanufacture.
PSE remanufactures the whole supercharger, not just the nose drive. We replace all of your bearing and seals, including those in the rotor pack. The rotor pack is the heart of your supercharger and very difficult to remanufacture and properly “time” the rotors. These features are available with our fully remanufactured supercharger. Not all competitors perform this repair due to the complexity. PSE now offers a new low cost alternative rebuilt supercharger featuring the same care and quality as our fully remanufactured supercharger but at a budget minded price.

Choosing PSE assures you a complete and thorough remanufacture. PSE only uses premium grade bearings and seals, factory style moly couplers and the by-pass valve plate is new and up-graded to prevent loss of boost. All superchargers are rigorously inspected, tested, beautifully painted. PSE has never had a supercharger fail due to quality or workmanship.

PSE has many Superchargers on the shelf ready for immediate shipment. PSE is also the only "Successful" remanufacture of the Mazda/IHI Supercharger, which comes with 1 year unlimited mileage warranty!

Check out the links across the top of this page to learn more about PSE Superchargers, it products, and company. PSE Superchargers understands that for many this is the first time ordering a supercharger and we will help guide you through the ordering process. Check out the products tab to help locate your supercharger and give us a call to place your order.

PSE also remanufactures Pontiac Supercharger, Ford Supercharger, Buick Supercharger, GM 3800 Supercharger, Jackson Racing Supercharger, MagnaCharger Supercharger, Allen Superchargers TRD Supercharger, Mazda Supercharger, Nissan Supercharger, Jaguar Supercharger, Mercedes Benz Supercharger, BMW Mini Cooper Supercharger, and B&M Superchargers

PSE Superchargers made a huge leap forward through the power of the Internet, and opened its first web site "PSE Superchargers" in January 2000.
The response was remarkable. We received numerous calls from around the country related to Supercharger repair. And now PSE Superchargers is known in the industry to provide the highest quality supercharger remanufacturing for roots and Twin-Screw designs. In late 2006,

Contact Us
877-349-0790
............................ :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby blownlara » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I have called them but also want to know if there is anyone else to get a nose drive from or someone else that will rebuild it.
blownlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jetbtkng » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:53 pm

well they rebuild them too....................... :drinking:
jetbtkng

Re: need info on where to get a s/c nose cone!

Postby RON » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 pm

blownlara wrote:I have a trd s/c on my 1mz and need to find a nose drive for it. if anyone can help me i would appreciate it greatly as Ive spent countless hrs online looking for a replacement.

These are the guys that made the TRD SC. They're located in So Cal. Call them.

http://www.magnusonproducts.com/
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SpeedySolara » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:49 pm

RON wrote:
blownlara wrote:I have a trd s/c on my 1mz and need to find a nose drive for it. if anyone can help me i would appreciate it greatly as Ive spent countless hrs online looking for a replacement.

I thought it was Kazuma, no?
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby RON » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 pm

SpeedySolara wrote:
RON wrote:

I thought it was Kazuma, no?

Yes, it was Branded Kazuma..but Magnuson was the manufacturer.
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby RON » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Here ya go:

Did you know that daily driving is the most demanding environment for a supercharger? That’s why OEM’s like Aston Martin, Ford, GM, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz and Nissan specify Eaton superchargers. Eventually, every Eaton supercharger will need replacing. But, where do you go for OEM quality replacement Eaton superchargers? Look no further than remanufactured Eaton superchargers by Magnuson Products. Here’s why:

Magnuson Products is the exclusive remanufacture for Eaton in North America

Magnuson Products remanufactures superchargers for GM, Ford, Jaguar, Nissan, Mercedes Benz and Aston Martin

Magnuson Products is a supplier to Ford, GM, TRD (Toyota Racing Development), Cosworth, Joe Gibbs Performance, Roush Racing, Moss Motors and Jackson Racing amongst others

Magnuson Products utilizes 100% Eaton components including rotors, cores, bearings, seals, screws and oil

Magnuson Products are manufactured to strict Eaton tolerances utilizing advanced equipment and precision assembly techniques

Magnuson Products feature an exclusive lifetime warranty (see warranty card for details)

As you might have guessed, we firmly believe in Eaton products. As an owner of an Eaton supercharger, you know where Eaton is the best. If you are in need of a replacement Eaton supercharger, trust Magnuson to offer you the same quality and performance you’ve come to expect. We offer a complete line of remanufactured Eaton superchargers and nose drives. Regardless of your make or model, we’ve got you covered. Check out our application guide for part numbers, pictures and more! Call us today at 866-537-7498 for your nearest participating dealership.

and this Link:

http://www.gadgetonline.com/Super.htm#The%20TRD%20Supercharger%20kit

The kit is produced by Magnuson Products for TRD. They also make kits for other companies like Jackson Racing and Neuspeed, and help develop supercharger applications for many of the OE manufacturers, like GM. The original supercharger kit which is the one that I have uses an Eaton M-62 3rd Generation supercharger. It has a 62 cubic inch displacement. The first design kits had a separate plenum that the supercharger was bolted to. The plenum is the part that carries air to the engine that is higher then atmospheric pressure also know as boost pressure. It also doubles as the mounting for the supercharger
RON
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction