[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - L/T fuel trim @ 4 psi?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

L/T fuel trim @ 4 psi?

L/T fuel trim @ 4 psi?

Postby NRDriver » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:00 pm

n/e 1 here boosted at 4 psi that know what they're average long term fuel trim is adjusted to by the ecu?
00 Solara,SEV6,ASA JH8, hks ignition, JET chip, greddy evo,TSW short shifter,carbon dash,TRD kit, Weapon r SR w/ CA ext, DATSrpipe, TRD springs/struts
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

fuel

Postby NRDriver » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:09 am

really? no one???
come on. someone here has to know
00 Solara,SEV6,ASA JH8, hks ignition, JET chip, greddy evo,TSW short shifter,carbon dash,TRD kit, Weapon r SR w/ CA ext, DATSrpipe, TRD springs/struts
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Slut » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Every vehicle is different.
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

yeah

Postby NRDriver » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 am

i realize that theyre probably gonna be within 10% of eachother. im just comparing to n/a vehicles.
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SpeedySolara » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:23 am

I would do at best 325mi to the tank when n/a. At 4 psi I would do around 300mi or so. At 6 psi I'm doing around 290mi. to the tank.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 am

Because the long-term fuel trim is slow to respond, you will not be able to get
both the short term and long term fuel time to zero during your tuning session.
Your objective should be to have short term and long-term values that are equal
magnitude with opposite sign. For example, trim values of +10% and –10% will
average close to zero after several drive cycles and over 100 miles of driving.

http://www.gadgetonline.com/U-Tune.pdf
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: L/T fuel trim @ 4 psi?

Postby NRDriver » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:16 am

my car is naturally aspirated. im a mechanic so i have constant access to a modus. for the last year my car has always been at +36 to 39 l/t fuel trim. this is high as hell for a naturally aspirated vehicle. got forbid i put a supercharger on there. the computer wouldnt even be able to compensate at 4 psi. this is why i ask. even when i deadhead the battery, it always starts out at +16%,
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 pm

NRDriver wrote:always been at +36 to 39 l/t fuel trim. this is high as hell for a naturally aspirated vehicle. got forbid i put a supercharger on there. the computer wouldnt even be able to compensate at 4 psi. this is why i ask. even when i deadhead the battery, it always starts out at +16%,

But, your mods listed would have changed the settings for the ecu. This is why fuel mods are highly recommended for forced induction. What kind of difference did the "chip" have before/after? Did you check settings before/after you did the mods to determine which ones may have made the difference?
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby NRDriver » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:56 pm

unfortunately when i bought the car it already had the hks ignition and jet chip. the does have some balls compared to other 1mz camrys ive drivven though.
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Forced Induction