[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2az-fe supercharger?
For those looking for more speed through force. Forced Induction; Supercharger,Turbocharger or Nitrous discussion and maintenance.

2az-fe supercharger?

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:wtf this thread is all over the place

Go figure...CheeseHeads! JK!
Last edited by JavaJoe_2 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Driver2g » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm running 6psi right now, planning on going to 9psi in the next month or 2 and internal are good. I've heard of people going as high as 11 on the stock internals with now problem. But dont miss a shift ... kabooom...
02 Solara 2az-fe TURBO!!!
trd lower springs
short shifter
rear brake conversion
TRD muffler
Driver2g
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby solara90 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:52 am

Driver2g wrote:I'm running 6psi right now, planning on going to 9psi in the next month or 2 and internal are good. I've heard of people going as high as 11 on the stock internals with now problem. But dont miss a shift ... kabooom...

it would be hard to in an automatic!
02 solara 2az

solara90
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Forced Induction